Aseptic pigging technology
Aseptic emptying, cleaning and saving
With aseptic duplex pigging technology from KIESELMANN, you can safely clean piping systems - and save up to 80% of conventional water consumption.
When cleaning piping systems, there is often a high water consumption. That does not have to be the case!
With pigging systems from KIESELMANN, up to 80% of water consumption can be saved. The use of pigging technology also shortens the duration of the entire cleaning process. That saves time and money.
Efficient and consistently aseptic
At the heart of the KIESELMANN pigging systems is the patented KIESELMANN aseptic duplex pig. Designed two-faced, it is able to move the pipeline both forwards and backwards in position. KIESELMANN pigs empty and clean complex piping systems - simply, reliably and in accordance with aseptic standards. All versions and materials have FDA approval.
The double ball construction gives the duplex pig an optimal, geometric shape. This allows it to move effortlessly through normal 90o-DIN elbows and ball valves, double-seat valves and double-pipe heat exchangers, as well as through T-pieces.
Know where, know how
Our aseptic duplex pigs have seamless solid bodies made of elastomers and can be used in both directions. By adjusting the preload, it can be configured exactly to the medium to be moved: By means of an integrated magnet, you can monitor the position of the pig at any time and in all parts of the system.
A closed transmitting and receiving station allows easy integration into the cleaning cycles. We will gladly assist you in converting your existing system to KIESELMANN duplex pigging technology.
• Closed transmitting and receiving station for integration in the cleaning cycles including steam sterilization
• Aseptic duplex pigs are seamlessly cast as massive solid bodies of elastomers.
• Cleaning-optimized flow guidance in the stations
• Pig sensors in the end positions or on the pipeline
• Sensor system for pig location
• Leakage protection between the product paths by KIESELMANN leakage butterfly valves
• Pigs traceable by means of product, water, air
• Can be upgraded at any time by using KIESELMANN automation components
Silicone (FDA) with migration test
1.4404 / AISI 316L